Happy Thanksgiving! Short article this week as there is turkey and all kinds of good sides to get to. Just do me a favor and do not be like Mike, with his terrible food takes.
You can stay retired if this is the takes you put out on twitter. Kidding Mike, no one is perfect you big tall goofball you.
- Ben Wright, Davey Shepard, Jimmy and myself for taking the Washington Washingtons (pick a name already) over the Cam Panthers.
- Ben Wright for having his perfect week ruined by the Titans letting him down. Serves you right for being a Colts fan and not trying to troll us by picking the Texans last week.
- The rest of us for trusting the Titans when they received the slightest bit of national praise.
Thoughts on this Week
- No blurbs this week.
Let’s take a look at how the rest of the picks this week shake out…
The unanimous decisions this week for the group:
- None this week.
The against-the-grain picks this week:
For my sanity, I am going to clarify what constitutes against the grain, until I change my mind. Three contributors or less picking a team will be considered against the grain, at least until I need more to fill in the gaps…
- Michael G, Davey and Bill are all taking the Raiders over the up and down Cowboys. Really bucking this season up.
- Davey and Bill again taking the Saints over the cooled off Bills.
Find all the picks listed below (or click here to view in a new (larger) window). Please roast our contributor performances from last week in the comments, and let us know why you disagree with us this week.
I finally have some breathing room at the top after my 12 win week. I would love to gloat about that but Ben somehow got 14 right. We all still win in a way as the Titans found a way to not only let Titan fans down but also the Colts fan among us as well.
It is still a tight race at the top with eight contributors now over 100 correct for the year. The bottom remains mostly unchanged but there is still technically time so no time to quit now.
Happy Thanksgiving to all of the readers out there. I am thankful for Broadway, the Titans and tickles. Have a good one!
Tune in next week to see the results, and help us make fun of the losers who get their picks wrong. Let us know whose picks you hate or love in the comments below!