Hello again and welcome to Broadway’s Week 13 NFL Pick’Em. 13 is normally such an unlucky number for people. Hell, some high rise buildings skip the 13th floor altogether. Did any of the contributors skip out on the picks this week? I might have had to make a few picks for some of the more lazy contributors that are either still asleep after Thanksgiving dinner or still not over Nasvhille SC penally performance. Could go either way honestly.
- Michael G, Davey and Bill for believing in the Raiders and trusting that the Cowboys would again find a way to underperform, or maybe the Raiders are decent. I really don’t know anymore with this year.
- Michael G – “FIRST PLACE IN WEEK TWELVE YOU FILTHY PEASENTS. At least for one week I was the king.”
- No regrets from the group this week, either nobody cares or they are super comfortable with how things are going. Could go either way.
- I do have a regret (and a plug) that I made it on to Rob Greenlaw’s Terrible Twitter Takes article this week. I regret trusting that the limping into the bye week Titans would do their normal “win when we ain’t suppose to” act. It least it was for having faith and not for the reasons some of you animals make it on there. Shame on you.
Thoughts on this Week
- Easton – “What teams TODAY am I most confident in if they played a playoff game this week, assuming they’re relatively healthy? For me, I think it’s Packers, Cardinals, and that’s about it.”
- Michael G – “@MikeMiracles down in the trenches with us plebs I see!” Retirement is hard Michael.
Let’s take a look at how the rest of the picks this week shake out…
The unanimous decisions this week for the group:
- None this week
The against-the-grain picks this week:
For my sanity, I am going to clarify what constitutes against the grain, until I change my mind. Three contributors or less picking a team will be considered against the grain, at least until I need more to fill in the gaps…
- Andy, Davey and Chris totally made their own picks this week and did were not forced into picking the underdogs in every game, not at all. They are the only ones in on the Falcons over the Bucs, the Bears over the Cardinals, the Lions over the Vikings, the Jets over the Eagles, the Texans over the Colts and the Jags over the Rams. They all also picked Washington vs the Raiders to end in a tie. Bold.
Find all the picks listed below (or click here to view in a new (larger) window). Please roast our contributor performances from last week in the comments, and let us know why you disagree with us this week.
Well, my comfortable lead was short lived. I checked, Greenlaw and I will end up with the same scores this week as we made the exact same picks in every game. Thrilling I know. Ben has a chance to gain some ground on us as his went with the Seahawks over the 49ers and the Patriots over the Bills.
Things are tightening up at the top with every week resulting in different results. Michael G bragged on this earlier but he takes the win for most correct pick this week. Austin, Zach and Easton all tied for last with 6 correct picks. Tune in next week!
Tune in next week to see the results, and help us make fun of the losers who get their picks wrong. Let us know whose picks you hate or love in the comments below!