I may be dating myself here but in the wise words of Cheech Marin in the 1989 hit Ghostbusters 2, “Well…better late than never.”
Jokes aside, sorry for the delay. I present the delayed week 14 picks from the Broadway Pros.
No victory laps this week.
- No regrets from the group this week, either nobody cares or they are super comfortable with how things are going. Could go either way.
Let’s take a look at how the picks this week shake out…
The unanimous decisions this week for the group:
- None this week
The against-the-grain picks this week:
For my sanity, I am going to clarify what constitutes against the grain, until I change my mind. Three contributors or less picking a team will be considered against the grain, at least until I need more to fill in the gaps…
- Davey is a mad man and is all over the place going against the norm. He is taking the Jags over the Titans, the Raiders over the Chiefs, the Texans over the Seahawks, the Lions over the Broncos, the Giants one the Chargers and finally the Bears over the Packers. I will eat steamed sprouts if he gets all of those right.
- There are a few deranged souls that are joining Davey in his madness. Zach and Easton are also letting it ride with the Raiders over the Chiefs
- Mr. GD Lebowski has some explaining to do taking the Jaguars over the Titans this week. SHAME THIS MAN.
- And that is all for the craziness
Find all the picks listed below (or click here to view in a new (larger) window). Please roast our contributor performances from last week in the comments, and let us know why you disagree with us this week.