The Broadway Week 15 Pick ‘Em has enter COVID protocol due to all of the COVID protocols going on around the league.
With all of the reports coming out, I am starting to wonder if some teams will be able to field enough players. The show must go on and the picks are in. Lets get to the numbers and see what shakes out.
No victory laps this week.
- No regrets from the group this week, either nobody cares or they are super comfortable with how things are going. Could go either way.
Let’s take a look at how the picks this week shake out…
The unanimous decisions this week for the group:
- None this week
Thoughts on this Week
- Michael “Lebowski” Gilliam – “Ryan threatened to beat me if I did not provide this blurb”
- Austin Nelson – “Pick ’Em Blurb: Not the season I wanted, but I’ll take it. Can’t believe I’m rooting for the Colts this weekend.”
I get the sound reasoning behind this and the percentages that show the Titans #1 seed chances. But I just can’t do it, F the Colts.
- Easton Freeze – “What teams TODAY am I most confident in if they played a playoff game this week, assuming they’re relatively healthy? For me, I think it’s Packers, Cardinals, and that’s about it.”
Did the Titans die Easton? Actually the injury report a few weeks ago would have concluded that fact but they are healthy and they are back baby! Please?
The against-the-grain picks this week:
For my sanity, I am going to clarify what constitutes against the grain, until I change my mind. Three contributors or less picking a team will be considered against the grain, at least until I need more to fill in the gaps…
- Davey is Mr. against the grain and I have to remind you that he is TOTALLY making all of these picks. Totally. He is taking the Jets over the Dolphins, the Giants over the Cowboys, the Lions over the Cardinals, the Panthers over the Bills (Bills are weird so whatever, I might have given him an upset win here) and the Falcons over the 49ers.
- Ok, on to the real against the grain picks. Davey, Ben and Chris are all in on the Steelers beating the home town Titans.
- Justin Gravedigger and Chris (again) join Davey taking the Seahawks over the Rams.
- Chris thrice joins the list with Davey taking the injured Ravens flock to upset the Rodgers…I mean Packers.
- Gravedigger again is with Davey taking the Saints over Tompa Bay.
- Lebowski makes his weekly visit to buck town by joining Davey in taking Da Bears over the Vikings.
Find all the picks listed below (or click here to view in a new (larger) window). Please roast our contributor performances from last week in the comments, and let us know why you disagree with us this week.