This has been an up and down season with no dominant teams and a surprise result or two every week. What surprises await this week for our contributors? Let’s take a closer look at the breakdown.
We have only one game picked unanimously by our crew:
- Green Bay Packers over the hapless Jacksonville Jaguars (no surprise as the Jags really suck right now)
And our against-the-grain picks for Week 10:
- James is taking the 49ers over the W eating Saints
- Zach is feeling Patriotic against the Ravens
- Justin G and Michael G are feeling Giant over Cream Cheese Eagles
- Our CEO and Mike Miracles are rolling with the bucking Broncos over tha Raaaiiidders (say it like Chris Berman would)
- Justin G, Wes and Bill are the only ones taking the Rams over the Seahawks even though Los Angeles is actually favored in the game
- And last but not least, CEO, Bill and Josh are teaming up with Ben, the lone Colts fan among us, taking the Colts over the Titans
No coin flips this week, and the only ones close enough were all 11-7 in favor of the Cardinals over the Bills, the Browns over the Texans and the Dolphins over the Chargers.
Find all the picks listed below (or click here to view in a new (larger) window). Please roast our contributor performances from last week in the comments, and let us know why you disagree with us this week.
Here’s the current standings:
Ladies and Gentlemen, I have an announcement. Mike Herndon has performed a miracle and is almost half way up the leader boards. (psssst, Michael G, be more like Mike). With 12 correct picks, Mike H was the big winner this week and really leap frogged some folks.
Kristopher was the low picker this week with only seven correct picks. Five of us were not much better (me included) and only got eight right. The pack is starting to spread out a bunch and the front runners are becoming clear.
Personally, I am 10 games out of first, and the bottom of the standings are calling my name. If you like bets, maybe go with the opposite of my picks and expect mediocre results.
More to come next week!
Who are you picking this week? Let us know in the comments below, or head over to the forums to leave your own Week 10 picks!