First off, thank you for joining me week in and week out in my attempt to shine a light on the wonderful group we have as Broadway contributors. Happy holidays to you and yours. Hopefully you are enjoying some turkey and stuffing as you join us on our enlightening journey of Week 12 picks.
The playoff picture is starting to shape up as we are getting pummeled with “if the season ended today” standings updates. For some of us, these picks are getting easier every week. Others are trying their best to avoid the bottom of the barrel. But more on that later as we dive into the breakdown for this weeks picks.
Holy agreement Batman, we have six unanimous game picks this week:
- New York Football Giants over the Burrow-less Bengals
- Miami Dolphins over the Jets (is anyone surprised at this point as the Jets head to 0-16)
- New Orleans Saints marching over the non-bucking Broncos
- Kansas City Champs over the aging Tompa Bay Bucs
- Green Bay Packers stuffing the Chicago fat Bears
- And the Seattle Seahawks flying higher than the grounded Eagles
And our against-the-grain picks for Week 12:
- Justin G finds his way to this list once again taking the Jaguars over the Browns
- James Esparzzzzzza is rolling with the 49ers over the Rams
- Zach and Bill are taking the Patriots over the Cardinals
- James and Bill make their 2nd appearance on this list taking Atlanta over the Raaaaiiiiddddeeerrrsss
No coin flips again this week, but the closest for the group were the Titans over the Colts 11-7 and the Steelers over the Ravens 12-6.
Find all the picks listed below (or click here to view in a new (larger) window). Please roast our contributor performances from last week in the comments, and let us know why you disagree with us this week.
Here’s the current standings:
Bill had himself a week, getting 12 picks correct. James was hot on his heels with 11 picks just right. Both contributors are middle of the pack and within striking distance of the leaders. Those leaders remain mostly unchanged with Josh and The Law still leading the pack. It is still anyone’s game as six contributors are within four picks of each other at the top.
My weekly tumble update is almost at the bottom, literally. Michael G and I are just hanging out fighting over who gets to claim the title of worst of the worst. Hopefully we can turn it around, but chances are becoming very thin.
I will finish this up and go back for my second helping of taters and turkey. Hit us up in the comments with some of your family’s food traditions in the comments. Mine is noodles (think spaghetti chicken and dumplings without the chicken) that we dump all over our mashed potatoes and turkey.
Happy Holidays from the Broadway contributors! More to come next week…
Who are you picking this week? Let us know in the comments below, or head over to the forums to leave your own Week 12 picks!