It’s the most wonderful time… of the year. Or at least, if you have fantasy football playoffs starting this week, it is. Hopes are still alive for fantasy managers and some NFL teams alike. There were surprises last week as teams that were suppose to lose keep finding ways to win (we all picked the Giants to beat the Seahawks, right?). Hopefully, that fact has not shaken the confidence of some of our pickers.
Before we talk about the rise and fall of some of the experts, let’s look deeper into the Week 14 picks. Confidence be damned.
The unanimous decisions this week for the group:
- The Titans over the mayonnaise-diving Kitty Cats of Jacksonville
- The Seahawks over Adam Gase’s terrible green team
- The Packers over the toophless Lions
- And the New Orleans Saints over the Eagles, who are finally starting a quarterback (got ’em!)
The against-the-grain picks this week are:
- Zach is taking the Cincinnati Bengals over the Dallas Cowboys
- Davey Boy is taking the Tua led Dolphins over the defending champion Kansas City Chiefs
- Zack, JG and Josh are taking the Broncos over the Panthers
- CEO Johnathan, Zach and yours truly are rolling with the RAAAAAAIIIIDDDDEEEERRRRRSSS over the F the Colts
- And Zach (congrats for being all over this list), Ben and Davey again are taking the Vikings over the Tompa Bay Bucs
Back to no official coin flips this week for the group. The closest one is the Browns over the Ravens (10-8). Falcons over the Chargers (11-7), Bills over Steelers and Washingtons over the 49ers (12-6).
Find all the picks listed below (or click here to view in a new (larger) window). Please roast our contributor performances from last week in the comments, and let us know why you disagree with us this week.
Here’s the current standings:
Oh how the mighty have fallen. Josh now sits tied for 5th after a subpar performance. Greenlaw performs even better in Week 13 tying for most correct picks at 12. Now with a two-pick lead, Sir Greenlaw is starting to distance himself from the pack. I am so proud of him, he may suck at sit/start picks, but he knows football winners.
As I stated above, Greenlaw tied for the most correct picks at 12. Joining him in that honor are Wes, Justin, Andy and somebody else. OH YEAH… ME!!! I have pulled away from the bottom of the barrel and now sit comfortably away from last place. It is the best Christmas present I could ask for from this group.
Michael G had the worst week of the pickers and is now very lonely at the bottom of the standings. The next closest victim is the CEO with a 7-game lead. Michael’s strengths are in hosting podcasts and live shows. Check him out on the F-words pod (unless Jacksonville wins this week) or any of our Sunday night roundtable shows.
Let us know who’s picks you hate or love in the comment below!