What an exciting week of football Week 14 gave us. From poop-gate to fractured necks, last week had it all. The Broadway contributors had a good week collectively — we will cover the standing here in a bit. This week is full of more unanimous decisions and very questionable against-the-grain picks.
Let’s look deeper into the Week 15 picks. Have you been keeping up at home?
The unanimous decisions this week for the group:
- The Packers over the Panthers
- The Titans over the Lions (this feels bold for some reason)
- Tompa Bay Bucs over the Falcons
- and Baltimore over the Jacksonville kitty cats
The against-the-grain picks this week:
- Kristopher is taking the Adam Gase-led Jets over the Rams (maybe this is their week?).
- Zach shows back up on the against-the-grain list this week, taking the New York Football Giants over the Cleveland Steamers (ironic that a team called the Browns were involved in two poop controversies this year).
- James Esparzzzzzza has confidence picking the Bengals over the Steelers.
- And finally, we have Justin G and Mike H taking the Broncos over the media-darling Bills.
We don’t have any official coin flips this week. The closest games are Raiders over Chargers (11-7) and Vikings over Bears (11-7).
Find all the picks listed below (or click here to view in a new (larger) window). Please roast our contributor performances from last week in the comments, and let us know why you disagree with us this week.
Here’s the current standings:
Due to numerous complaints (one, to be specific), I will now only bring up how great Greenlaw is at picking NFL games. I will make no mention of any other show or pick situation he is also involved in (like The Flex, for random example). In all seriousness, it’s been a heck of a surge for Greenlaw to finish up the season. Others are also making strong pushes, but Greenlaw still holds his two-game lead over Wes.
Michael “Lebowski” Gilliam the First had an unbelievable week. I have spent a ton of time mentioning last place and MLG in the same sentence. He is still in last, but he led all pickers last week with 13 correct picks. Little victories like this can build upon the last, eventually leading to… not finishing in dead last. He still has five games to make up, but this was a great week to get going.
Zach was all over the against-the-grain picks last week. It might have bit him though, as he finished with the weekly low of just six correct picks, causing him to drop a few places. He may now be out of the running for first.
Five games are all that separate our top five pickers. This should be a fantastic race these last few weeks. Stay tuned for more, and thank you for tuning in every week!
Let us know whose picks you hate or love in the comment below!