This cheery week brings us lots of games spread out across the land. It’s a great last push in college and the NFL alike. Things are heating up among the contributors that are battling it out on both ends of the standings. One contributor in particular continues his downward spiral with another bad week.
But first, let’s look deeper into the Week 16 picks. It is officially nut-cutting time for the group (or maybe Nutcracker time, if you’re in the holiday spirit).
The unanimous decisions this week for the group:
- The Saints marching all over the Vikings
- Tompa Bay over the toothless Lions
- The Cardinals winning over the 49ers and whoever is at QB
- Predicting the Jets coming back down to earth and losing to the Browns
The against-the-grain picks this week:
- James Esparzzzza is once again living on the edge taking the Jacksonville Jaguars over the Chicago Bears
- Justin G is feeling the Falcons over the Chiefs (this is how you get to last place… kidding, sort of)
- Zach Lyons showing up again taking the New York Football Giants over the Ravens
- Zach and JG team up again taking the Patriots over the Bills
We don’t have any official coin flips again this week. The closest games are the Colts over the Steelers (10-8), the Seahawks over the Rams (10-8), the Titans over the Packers (10-8) and the Dolphins over the Raiders (11-7).
Find all the picks listed below (or click here to view in a new (larger) window). Please roast our contributor performances from last week in the comments, and let us know why you disagree with us this week.
Here’s the current standings:
The Law holds on to the coveted number one spot again this week. He is really on a roll, hitting double-digits four weeks in a row. Wes is still in striking distance, only two games behind, so anything can still happen. Unless my math is wrong, it is really down to these two for the top spot.
The other race to watch is for last place. Quite a few of us are still vying for the title but it also appears to be a two-man race to the bottom between Michael G and Justin G. Michael is catching up after posting his second week in a row of double-digit wins. Justin better watch out.
Zach brought up the rear for the week, once again only getting six games correct. Per usual, he’s on the against-the-grain picks in multiple areas, so these last two weeks could be interesting for more than just the bottom two contributors.
Tune in next week to see if the standings on either end are any tighter or if some separation can be found. Let us know whose picks you hate or love in the comments below!