The majority of the group is reeling a bit over the Titans first loss (congrats to CEO, Graver and James for making the correct pick in the matchup of undefeateds, traitors). We will examine a bit more of last week’s picks and the standings below. But first, Week 8 in all of it’s glory…
The picks were more in sync this week as there were double the amount of unanimous picks (4) from last week:
- The Tennessee Titans rebounding with a win over the Cincinnati Bengals
- Hug your family as end times are surely near, we all picked the Philadelphia Eagles over the Dallas Cowboys (what a dumpster fire the NFC East is)
- The Tompa Bay Buccaneers over the New York Football Giants (Dumpster. Fire)
- The Kansas City Chiefs over the New York Jets (who people forget are good since they have no wins)
And our against-the-grain picks (there’s a joke in here somewhere about make sure you get a smooth shave with Manscaped, use code “BroadwayTN” at checkout for 20% off):
- Zach has the purple people from up north eating some grilled cheese in Green Bay
- Zach also joins Bill bucking trends and taking Denver over the Chargers
- Justin, Wes and Michael G have the fat Bears marching over the Saints
- CEO Johnathan, Jimmy and Mike have Tua winning hugely over the L.A. Rams
No true coin flips again this week, closest we got was the Raiders @ Browns (11-7, Raiders) and Steelers @ Ravens (12-6, Ravens).
James Esparza copied every single one of my picks in an ill-fated show of trust. WYD man?
Find all the picks listed below (or click here to view in a new (larger) window). Please roast our contributor performances from last week in the comments, and let us know why you disagree with us this week.
Have some fun and follow along all season with the 2020 Broadway Contributor Pick’Em!
Here’s the current standings:
Things are tightening back up in this pick’em race as only 3 wins separate the top 8 spots. We also have a tie for the lead with Greenlaw catching Josh, erasing his 3-pick lead over the past few weeks.
Martel had the best week overall with 12 picks correct. James, Zach and Andy were close with 11 picks correct contributing to the standings becoming a tight race again.
Not a bad overall showing this week, but JG, Bill, Ben and myself found ourselves bringing up the rear with only 8 picks correct this week. I am much better at writing this article than I am picking apparently (sorry, James).
Michael Gilliam is making a midseason charge in the battle at the bottom by getting 10 correct picks and trimming down Ben and Mike’s lead over him, among others. At this rate, he will pass me soon. I will fully embrace my fall to last place among these experts.
More to come next week!
Who are you picking this week? Let us know in the comments below, or head over to the forums to leave your own Week 4 picks!