Another week, another set of picks for your viewing (reading?) pleasure.
We have four games this week picked unanimously by our crew:
- The Tennessee Titans (please please please) over the Fat Bears
- Kansas City vs whoever they are playing (this week it’s the Panthers)
- Seattle over the Bills, who just aren’t circling the wagons like they used to
- And similar to Kansas City, whoever the Jets are playing will always be picked (congratulations to the New England Patriots for that honor this week)
And our against-the-grain picks for Week 9:
- Justin G is the only one of us on San Francisco tonight
- Wes is swimming with the Tua-led Dolphins over the Cardinals
- James may have misread the teams, but he is taking the Cowboys and their-off-the street QB over the undefeated Steelers
- James is on this list a second time rolling with the Jags over the Texans
- The CEO and Jommy are both taking The sickly Lions over the Vikings, maybe Stafford ends up playing?
We have just one true coin flip this week, with the Broadway contributors split on the Raiders @ Chargers.
Find all the picks listed below (or click here to view in a new (larger) window). Please roast our contributor performances from last week in the comments, and let us know why you disagree with us this week.
Have some fun and follow along all season with the 2020 Broadway Contributor Pick’Em!
Here’s the current standings:
Greenlaw has fallen out of his tie for first and is replaced by Davey at the top of the standings, with Jommy and James right on their heels (although James has some interesting picks this week). It’s still anyone’s race among the front runners.
Davey, Zach, Andy and Mike H all tied for the weekly top spot with 9 wins. Overall, a down week for the bunch, but the lowest were quite a few pickers only getting 6 right. That honor belonged to Greenlaw, JG, Wes and Johnathan CEO. We all hope to be better this week.
Michael Gilliam lost a slight step and remains all the way at the bottom of the standings. I am only four picks ahead of him, so my prediction that he will catch me is still very much alive.
More to come next week!
Who are you picking this week? Let us know in the comments below, or head over to the forums to leave your own Week 9 picks!