It is time for the Super Duper Big Event that I am not entirely sure that I can use the word super to describe. In that game we have two deserving competitors meeting up in sunny California to crown the NFL champion.
The Rams made Tom Brady retire and then squeaked by the upstart 49ers to get here. The Bengals somehow got here by beating the Chiefs and the Chiefs only. There were no other games prior to the Bengals vs Chiefs playoff game. None what so ever. Don’t look it up, just trust me. We are ignoring any and all facts here in this section of the article.
This should be an entertaining game between very deserving teams that everyone picked to be here. Right? The Rams have gone all in on this season by leveraging most of their future. For the Bengals, the future is now with the hot offense in the playoffs. This should be a fun game to watch, so who do our Broadway Pros see winning this game? Let’s find out.
Big Awesome Game Picks:
- Taylor Gamble – “The Rams- MATT STAFFORD DESERVES THIS!!!”
- Austin Nelson – “Rams. They went all in and it’s going to pay off. Plus, we all want to see Matt Stafford get a ring to solidify his spot in Canton.”
- Robert Greenlaw (noted Joe Burrow super fan) – “Bengals. If the Bengals were down to one player on the roster I would still pick Cincy to win. While many of the Rams players are likeable, they are owned by one of the worst people not only on earth, but in the history of the universe. I wish no good upon the Rams’ franchise and hope they are embarrassed so badly that they have to fold the franchise. Cmon Joe “Just Call Me Joe” Burrow, you’re our only hope.”
- James Foster – “Rams. Cincinnati’s O-Line can’t stop Aaron Donald. Quentin Spain will get mad on Twitter again.”
- Johnathan Boren – “Rams. There isn’t a match up that I think favors the Bengals. Rams are balanced enough that I think they won’t allow Bengals to hang around like Titans and Chiefs did.”
- Wes Wisley – “Bengals. Bengals were supposed to lose against the Titans but Burrow. Bengals were supposed to lose against the Chiefs but Burrow. Bengals are supposed to lose against the Rams but ……… “
- Justin “I can kick high” Melo – “Rams. Sean McVay and Co won’t waste this golden opportunity at home.”
- Superhorn – “Rams. Too much disparity with too many matchups.”
- Zach Lyons – “Rams cause the Bengals are a bunch of lucky larrys.”
- Ben Wright – “Bengals, because Burrow is fun af.”
- Mr. Lebowski – “Rams. Cause I cant pick both to lose and rooting for a submarine to surface in the endzone, roll the length of the field taking out both teams is not likely to happen.”
- Mike “Trust me I’m retired” Herndon – “Rams – fuck dem kids.”
Ok Mike, damn. But that offensive pick brings the total to 9 – 3 in favor of the Rams. Let’s make it 9 – 4 as I am riding with the lucky Larrys. There is something magical happening in Cincinnati and this has all the makings of Cinderella finding the right slipper.
Some of you might be protesting this game due to the Titans fumbling the bag in that game that does not exist. We can always go to Twitter or Facebook to see which non existent situation some wanna be GM suggests to “fix” the Titans instead of watching the Super Big Exciting Game. Or we can put the stupid away for one night and argue about which commercial was the best. Be safe out there.