The Coaches discuss the win over the division rival Colts to take 1st place in the AFC South. Taking a closer look at the game, what were the keys to victory? Are the Titans or Colts the better team? What started out as a shootout turned into a laugher for the Titans. With the Titans now 8-3, the Coaches discuss how many more wins are on the table and if the dreaded 9-7 can be avoided this year. It sure did not look like it after the 1st Colts game. Also, covering how awesome the running game with Henry was but giving proper due to the offensive line and coaching staff sticking with toss plays. Wrapping up with a preview of the Browns and if the fellow 8-3 team is a bit of a fraud or not. All this and more on this weeks edition of the Coaches Corner!
- Titans run game success
- Defense reacting well after a tough start
- Offense making balanced plays
- Coaching review of the week: Defending pick plays
- Titans 8-3 and avoiding 9-7?
- A look at a few names that have popped up for defensive coordinator
- Looking at keys to victory vs the Browns
- Including maybe some passing wrinkles to the Cam Batson wildcat soon
Subscribe to the Podcast: