Coaches Corner discuss the week 2 match up between the Titans and the Jaguars, starting 2 – 0. Is the undefeated season all smoke in mirrors or do the Titans belong among the undefeated NFL teams? The big plays and players that made the victory possible. Also, a look ahead traveling to Minnesota and attempting to invade the Vikings. Don’t miss the game predictions and who will definitely not be cut by the Titans in coming weeks…..
- Tannehill on fire
- Run game still finding its way
- Derrick Henry too tentative, cut him
- Art Smith continues his hot streak calling plays
- Defense undermanned with help on the way
- Disagreeing with a game winning field goal attempt?
Subscribe to the Podcast: