Thanks for joining the Broadway Sports community!
Now that you’re here, take a moment to familiarize yourself with our community guidelines and policies.
Broadway Sports Media strives to create an engaging community, with fans of all backgrounds voicing their opinions and their passions for our favorite Nashville sports teams. In order to maintain an inclusive, fun and welcoming environment, we ask our site members to follow these simple community guidelines.
Here’s the “TL;DR” version:
- Don’t be a d*ck.
- Be respectful in your interactions with contributors and fellow fans.
- Our moderators will remove anything we see that jeopardizes the inclusive nature of our community.
- If you see something that doesn’t align with our guidelines, let us know. Any comments, forum topics and replies, or usernames that violate our guidelines should be reported via email to email@example.com so our moderators can review and take any necessary action. Thanks for helping make our community a non-toxic environment.
We do not allow any of the following:
- Personal attacks: This includes name-calling, insults, threats, hurtful comments about someone’s appearance, voice, or style, and all other forms of attacks. We want our community to be welcoming and fun. Personal attacks are the opposite of that.
- Discriminatory or derogatory language: This includes racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, ableism, or other forms of discrimination.
- Harassment: This includes, but is not limited to, intimidation; stalking; unwanted photography; inappropriate physical contact; use of sexual or discriminatory imagery, comments, or jokes; and unwelcome sexual attention.
- Illegal activity: Don’t promote, encourage, or make light of any kind of illegal activity, including DUIs, domestic violence, or sexual assault.
- NSFW images and comments: Keep it PG-13, or you will be removed. This includes language and images that are sexually explicit, violent, or generally offensive in nature.
- Excessive profanity: Profanity can be acceptable in the right context; we all get worked up at times. That said, please refrain from posting excessive profanity in any comments or forums. Be mindful that people could be viewing the site around co-workers or family members.
- Multiple accounts and throwaway emails: These are a signal that you’re not interested in being a productive member of our community, and we do not allow it.
- Trolling: You know what trolling is. Don’t do it. Moreover, do not publish any private or personally identifiable information. Doxxing is strictly prohibited.
- The “first post” rule: If you break any of these guidelines with your very first post or interaction, it signals to our moderators you’re just here to be disruptive. Violators are subject to a revocation of membership and possible ban.
- Spam: We have a zero-tolerance policy for any and all spam. Spam will be deleted immediately and spammers are subject to a revocation of membership and possible lifetime ban from Broadway Sports Media.
Anyone who doesn’t follow these rules when engaging in comments and forums will at best be removed from the conversation, and at worst will end up banned from the site all together.
All decisions regarding bans will be made at the discretion of our Broadway Sports admins and moderators in accordance with our Terms of Service. If you feel you’ve been wrongfully banned, please contact us and include your membership ID or username in the subject line.