On Today’s Show (Sponsored by Jasper’s)
The Tennessee Titans walk away with a narrow victory versus the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday. The Tennessee Titans make it two in a row for the win column with a victory over division rival the Indianapolis Colts. However, it wasn’t all sunshine and sparkles as the Titans continued with their 2nd Half Woes.
- Who gets game balls for their performance.
- Why do the 2nd half woes continue?
- The OL is obviously the main issue for a bland, and less than stellar performance over these last few weeks…but is there hope?
- How should the Titans handle Treylon Burks turf toe, and how can they replace his productivity?
- Which of Jon Robinson’s former first round draft picks would help this team the most?
- Also previewing a must win game versus the Washington Commanders ahead of a much needed bye week.
Part of BroadwaySportsMedia.com | 440Sports.com
NEW: You can also now watch the video on Broadway Sports’s YouTube Channel by clicking here!
SPONSOR: Jasper’s is the next evolution of the Sports Bar. One of my personal favorite places to go, they’re taking bar food to a whole other level. Ridiculously cold beer, and fantastic food. It is 100% Zach Lyons tested, 1000% (not a typo) Zach Lyons approved.
CONTEST continues through September: I am personally holding a contest for our listeners:
- Goto Jasper’s for drinks, dinner, lunch, or brunch
- Take a picture of your drinks and/or food
- Upload it on Twitter, & tag @FWordsPod, @JaspersNash in the tweet (Important: not the picture)
- Save your receipt!!!
- On the first podcast episode in September, I will draw from Random a follower who tweeted at us.
- If you are drawn you will get up to $50 from me personally towards your bar tab (your tip not included in total)
- If the receipt shows you went on the date and time during a Titans game (2 games left in August), I will bump up the limit to up to $75 dollars (not including your tip)
- This is why the receipt is necessary