Click HERE to subscribe to The Hot Read Podcast wherever you find your favorite podcasts!
On today’s episode, host Easton Freeze dives into:
- Why redzone regression is the primary reason the Titans came up short (5:15)
- How the Treylon Burks-A.J. Brown gamble might just pay off after all (16:30)
- The Bengals were more physical than the league’s most physical team (20:55)
- The Titans are FINALLY targeting their best players (35:12)
- Titans News with producer JT (40:10)
- Tennessee has lost their way in the ground game on both sides of the ball (50:00)
- Ignore the noise: Ryan Tannehill and the passing game looked good once again (54:30)
- Special teams was a problem on Sunday (1:00:00)
Listen to the show here!
Everywhere you can find The Hot Read Podcast: https://linktr.ee/hotreadpod
Make sure to follow @HotReadPod, @eastonfreeze, @jt_ruhnke, and @BroadwayTN on Twitter to get updates on the show!