Coaches Corner discusses the early “forced” bye for the Tennessee Titans. A look into the positives and negatives of having a week 4 bye. The bye week will also allow some injured Titans to get back on the field while others are still in question due to their COVID status. Also, a preview of the red hot Buffalo Bills and what the Titans can do to slow down the Josh Allen led offense.
- Dealing with the early bye week
- Impact players in danger of missing the Bills game
- Which players could benefit from an additional week off
- Negative impact of the bye week
- Bill O’Brien finally wore out his welcome in Houston
- Preview of the Titans vs Bills
- Is Brian Daboll or Josh Allen the reason for the Bills success?
Subscribe to the Podcast: