On Today’s Show (Sponsored by Jasper’s)
The Tennessee Titans got the hat trick after narrowly escaping D.C. with a win. Mike and Zach go through the ups and downs from the game, while also trying to reconcile a three win team with the product their putting out on the field. Is this sustainable? Can the bye week provide fixes? Why isn’t the staff making adjustments to save their quarterback? Just a lot of lingering questions about the mentality of this fan base and this team…but we try to answer them.
Part of BroadwaySportsMedia.com | 440Sports.com
NEW: You can also now watch the video on Broadway Sports’s YouTube Channel by clicking here!
SPONSOR: Jasper’s is the next evolution of the Sports Bar. One of my personal favorite places to go, they’re taking bar food to a whole other level. Ridiculously cold beer, and fantastic food. It is 100% Zach Lyons tested, 1000% (not a typo) Zach Lyons approved.
CONTEST continues through September: I am personally holding a contest for our listeners:
- Goto Jasper’s for drinks, dinner, lunch, or brunch
- Take a picture of your drinks and/or food
- Upload it on Twitter, & tag @FWordsPod, @JaspersNash in the tweet (Important: not the picture)
- Save your receipt!!!
- On the first podcast episode in September, I will draw from Random a follower who tweeted at us.
- If you are drawn you will get up to $50 from me personally towards your bar tab (your tip not included in total)
- If the receipt shows you went on the date and time during a Titans game (2 games left in August), I will bump up the limit to up to $75 dollars (not including your tip)
- This is why the receipt is necessary