SPONSOR: Jasper’s is the next evolution of the Sports Bar. One of my personal favorite places to go, they’re taking bar food to a whole other level. Ridiculously cold beer, and fantastic food. It is 100% Zach Lyons tested, 1000% (not a typo) Zach Lyons approved.
CONTEST for the remainder of August: I am personally holding a contest for our listeners:
- Goto Jasper’s for drinks, dinner, lunch, or brunch
- Take a picture of your drinks and/or food
- Upload it on Twitter, & tag @FWordsPod, @JaspersNash in the tweet (Important: not the picture)
- Save your receipt!!!
- On the first podcast episode in September, I will draw from Random a follower who tweeted at us.
- If you are drawn you will get up to $50 from me personally towards your bar tab (your tip not included in total)
- If the receipt shows you went on the date and time during a Titans game (2 games left in August), I will bump up the limit to up to $75 dollars (not including your tip)
- This is why the receipt is necessary
On Today’s Show
No new co-host :(, but we still have a great show. (I swear the co-host does exist)
- I breakdown the latest with Dillon Radunz
- Why not move him to LG
- Why the San Francisco game was a mirage
- NFL Comp for Radunz career path
- Easton Freeze pops in to talk the re-launch of Broadway Sports
- Why fans should allow themselves to be excited this season.
- But just for the regular season
- Epic defense
- Rejuvenated offense.
- TreJean Watkins of Broadway Sports, talks about what he’s seen at training camp.