After five weeks, the NFL has successfully survived it’s first major COVID outbreak. It seems fantasy players should be prepared to deal with interruptions to their lineups all season long.
- What we learned from last week’s action
- Potential impact of Le’Veon Bell’s fresh start
- YA TRASH! Offenses we are OUT on for the 2020 fantasy season: New York Giants, Indianapolis Colts, Denver Broncos, and… Baltimore Ravens?
- The usual: starts and sits at QB, RB, WR, TE, defense, and the flex
- Deep, deep sleeper picks for Week 5. Tune in to find out who’s still sleeping and who is WIDE awake!
Watch or listen (if you’re not watching, you’re missing out) this week’s episode below:
Subscribe to the Podcast or listen on…