On Today’s Show (Sponsored by Jasper’s)
Another new episode, sponsored by Jasper’s. We really just get to enjoy the demise of the Colts:
- Mike Vrabel is an Elite Coach. Deal with it.
- Jeffery Simmons might be the best defensive player in the league
- Bud Dupree & Denico Autry’s contracts balance each other out.
- Also, Bud Dupree is Great. Deal with it.
- This offense is a disaster
- Is Radunz ready for his shot at LT?
- What’s the quicker fix: Trade/Sign for a LT, WR, or Fire Downing?
- Colts Slander
- Why you shouldn’t take the Texans lightly.
Part of BroadwaySportsMedia.com | 440Sports.com
NEW: You can also now watch the video on Broadway Sports’s YouTube Channel by clicking here!
SPONSOR: Jasper’s is the next evolution of the Sports Bar. One of my personal favorite places to go, they’re taking bar food to a whole other level. Ridiculously cold beer, and fantastic food. It is 100% Zach Lyons tested, 1000% (not a typo) Zach Lyons approved.
CONTEST continues through September: I am personally holding a contest for our listeners:
- Goto Jasper’s for drinks, dinner, lunch, or brunch
- Take a picture of your drinks and/or food
- Upload it on Twitter, & tag @FWordsPod, @JaspersNash in the tweet (Important: not the picture)
- Save your receipt!!!
- On the first podcast episode in September, I will draw from Random a follower who tweeted at us.
- If you are drawn you will get up to $50 from me personally towards your bar tab (your tip not included in total)
- If the receipt shows you went on the date and time during a Titans game (2 games left in August), I will bump up the limit to up to $75 dollars (not including your tip)
- This is why the receipt is necessary