On Today’s Show
I sit down with Cory Curtis, Sports Director for WKRN, and we have a fiery episode about the Titans:
- We talk about the life of being award winners
- Diving into the impact of the Harold Landry Loss
- What else stood out from the depth chart this week
- The culture that Mike Vrabel has built
- Previewing the Giants and avoiding the pitfalls of a Cardinals repeat
- Colts Slander
SPONSOR: Jasper’s is the next evolution of the Sports Bar. One of my personal favorite places to go, they’re taking bar food to a whole other level. Ridiculously cold beer, and fantastic food. It is 100% Zach Lyons tested, 1000% (not a typo) Zach Lyons approved.
CONTEST continues through September: I am personally holding a contest for our listeners:
- Goto Jasper’s for drinks, dinner, lunch, or brunch
- Take a picture of your drinks and/or food
- Upload it on Twitter, & tag @FWordsPod, @JaspersNash in the tweet (Important: not the picture)
- Save your receipt!!!
- On the first podcast episode in September, I will draw from Random a follower who tweeted at us.
- If you are drawn you will get up to $50 from me personally towards your bar tab (your tip not included in total)
- If the receipt shows you went on the date and time during a Titans game (2 games left in August), I will bump up the limit to up to $75 dollars (not including your tip)
- This is why the receipt is necessary