Robert Greenlaw (@RobOnBroadway) returns to help Ryan Watson (@RyanOnBroadway), Zach Lyons (@ZachOnBroadway), and Justin Graver (@titansfilmroom) parse through training camp updates and press conference quotes to determine which hype trains are worth boarding, covering:
- Nick Chubb is in the concussion protocol, any worries?
- Kliff Kingsbury is excited about Chase Edmonds. Should we tamper our excitement for Kenyan Drake?
- Matt Nagy does not seem excited about Mitch Trubisky… thoughts?
- Doug Pederson says Miles Sanders will be “the guy,” but now Sanders is injured.
- Jared Goff praised Van Jefferson, comparing him to Cooper Kupp. Do we like Jefferson?
- Tee Higgins hasn’t practiced in pads yet due to injury. Auden Tate has been called “impressive” by Zac Taylor. What’s up with the Bengals receiver situation?
- And what about the Colts receiver situation? Parris Campbell is being talked up by Frank Reich, but Michael Pittman Jr is apparently “building a quick rapport” with Philip Rivers (according to The Athletic).
- Gary Kubiak says Justin Jefferson is “exactly what we drafted,” as opposed to being a different player from whom they drafted. This quote seems meaningless, but is it?
- The Bryan Edwards hype is REAL. Right? Maybe. But how does that affect Henry Ruggs III? Tune in to find out.
- Brandon Aiyuk was praised by Kyle Shanahan. Is that believable?
- Tyler Johnson is sitting out with a “soft tissue” injury – trouble?
- Why all of us are very confused on CeeDee Lamb…
- Plus thoughts on A.J. Dillon and on D’Andre Swift.
Listen or watch below…
Subscribe to the Podcast on…