(Effective as of July 13, 2020)
- Personally Identifiable Information
- Embedded Content
- Information Sharing
- Updating Your Information
- External Links
- Email Updates
- Children’s Privacy
- External Tools
- California Privacy Disclosures
- How Long We Retain Your Data
- What Rights You Have Over Your Data
- Information Security
- Compliance with GDPR
- Contact Information
Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and Other Data We Collect
We collect the Personally Identifiable Information listed below:
- Browsing the Site: While browsing through the Site without entering any personal data, we will gather and store certain information about your visit. This information does not identify you personally and cannot be linked back to you unless you decide, at some point, to identify yourself. If you are only browsing, the following information may be collected:
- IP address
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site
- The date and time you access our site
- Your movement and activity within the website
- If you linked to our website from another website
- The address of that website as well as additional information related to your visit
- Geo-location information
- Signing Up for a user account: A free (or “Standard”) account is required for participating in forums or leaving a comment on an article. When registering a new account at Broadway Sports, we ask for your name, a username, a password, an email address, and a password. We also store the IP address that the registration request was made from so that we can detect and manage duplicate accounts. We do not require any other information to set up a Standard account. This information is collected during the voluntary registration process. We collect any information that you are willing to volunteer within certain sections of our Site such as our forums. This information may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- All of the information already specified within the ‘Browsing the Site’ section
- Contact information
- Your email address
- Optional information such as, but not limited to, your name, location, and information from social media interactions or our websites
- Signing Up for the Site: When purchasing a subscription from Broadway Sports, we ask for your name, an email address, a username, and a password. We also store the IP address that the subscription request came from for security. We do not collect or retain any payment information such as credit card numbers, bank account numbers or PINs — our payment processor handles this for us. The only payment information we retain is the receipt number on the transaction that our payment processor sends to us. If you do not wish to disclose the required personal and payment information, you will not be able to register for an account and your experience with the site may be limited.
- Logging in to Site: When you log in to the site, we ask for your login and password. We also collect your IP address so that we can extract and analyze demographic data about our subscribers.
- Using the Forums: Each time you post a new forum topic, reply to an existing topic, or vote in a poll on the message board, your username, IP address, and the content of your topic, reply, or vote are stored in our database. We store this data because it provides the content of the forum itself and the identity of the user who created it.
- Media: If you upload images or other media to the website, such as a profile picture for your account or content in a comment or forum post, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
This information that we collect is done so on the basis of a legitimate interest in doing so, either to you or to Broadway Sports. Thus, our collection of information is done according to the following considerations:
- Could we serve the objectives of the site without collecting this information?
- How could the collection of information cause harm, loss or damage to our users?
- Would the user expect this information to be collected based on the purposes and functions of the website?
The personally identifiable information we collect may be used to for the following purposes:
- For security to verify your identify and prevent fraud
- To properly display Premium Content to users with paid membership accounts
- To display relevant information in the comments and forums sections, as well as on the homepage and in the sidebar, to encourage discussion between site members
- To suggest content you might enjoy within Broadway Sports based on your interests and enhance your experience on the website
- For accounting purposes and other necessary record-keeping, organizational and administrative purposes
- We may collect the email addresses of consumers who communicate with us or through our authorized vendors via email. We may use this email address or other form of communication sent by you to us to respond to you, or for any reason to which you would reasonably expect us to respond.
Additionally, Broadway Sports incorporates programs to track visiting information to the website, including specific visitor counts to certain pages and categories of the website, to help determine what content is of most interest and the opposite and to identify system errors and performance enhancements. This information may be aggregated and organized in such as a way for us to monitor and evaluate general site performance and the Premium Content we provide. No user will be personally identifiable by any information used for these purposes.
We may share your personal information with our affiliated companies in order to identify products or services in which you may have interest, to improve our user experience and generally to engage in market research and for other internal business purposes.
Finally, we may use your personal information to send you email regarding products or services offered by us or by third parties with whom we have relationships in which we think you may be interested. We do not share, sell, trade or rent your personal information to third parties for unknown reasons. You may at any time choose not to receive promotional emails from us by replying to any email you receive from us or sending an email to email@example.com. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may continue to contact you for the purpose of communicating information relating to this Site, as well as to facilitate, complete, or confirm any transaction that you may enter into or responding to your inquiry or request.
User Generated Content
You and other users may choose to publicly reveal certain information, whether about yourself or others, by adding your user generated content to the site. This may include leaving or replying to a comment, creating or replying to a forum topic, uploading profile pictures, or other forms of user generated content. Be aware that any information which is voluntarily disclosed on our Site is unencrypted, public information and therefore, there can be no expectation of privacy or confidentiality. Any personal information you submit in the course of interacting in these public activities can be read, collected, or used by other users. We are not responsible for the personal information you choose to make public in any of these areas.
This does not include private information that is encrypted, such as your login password.
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. tweets, Instagram posts, videos, images, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
- We do not provide, rent, or sell any of your personally identifiable information to other companies or individuals.
- If you have an account, we may share the information submitted under your account among all of our services and to some third party providers in order to provide you with a seamless experience and to improve the quality of our services. We will not disclose your account information to other people or non-affiliated companies.
- We may store and process personal information collected on our site in the United States or any other country in which Broadway Sports or its agents maintain facilities. By using our services, you consent to the transfer of your information among these facilities, including those located outside your country.
- We may share aggregated information with others. Examples of this include how many users clicked on a particular advertisement. We will not provide the individual identities of users in this case.
Updating your information
- All users can see, edit, or delete their personally identifiable information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
- To view, update or correct any of your personal information, log in to your account and navigate to the “Account Settings” page via the navigation bar.
Email Updates and the “Newsletter”
- Broadway Sports does not send unsolicited mail, but we would like to send you updates regarding site content that we think you might like. We only send these email updates to people who have agreed to sign up for our “Newsletter” during account registration or in the site footer. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
- We send news updates during the offseason to people who subscribe to our offseason mailing list, and during the season, we send selected content and breaking news updates to our subscribers by email.
- If you no longer wish to receive these messages, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the email, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We do not share the membership list or email addresses of our mailing lists with anyone.
Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy
- Broadway Sports believes that it is of particular importance to protect the privacy of children. For that reason, we do not collect or maintain information at our web sites from those we actually know are under the age of 13, and no part of our web site is structured to attract anyone under the age of 13.
Use of external tools on our website
We have integrated various tools from different companies into our website, which allow us to evaluate user behavior or to establish links with other websites.
- Our site has integrated the component Google Analytics (with anonymisation function) on this website.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service. Web analysis is the gathering, collection and analysis of data about the behavior of visitors to websites. Among other things, a web analysis service collects data on which website a data subject has come to a website from (so-called referrers), which subpages of the website were accessed or how often and for which period of time a subpage was viewed. A web analysis is mainly used to optimize a website and for the cost-benefit analysis of Internet advertising.
- The operator of the Google Analytics component is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351, USA.
- As IP anonymization is activated on our website, your IP address will be shortened by Google within Member States of the European Union or other states in agreement with the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address is sent to and shortened by a Google server in the USA. On behalf of the operator of the website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, compile reports on website activity and to provide further services related to website and internet use to us. The IP address transferred through your browser to Google Analytics will not be combined with other data held by Google.
- In addition, this website uses the Analytics feature UserID to track interaction data. This User ID will be additionally anonymized and encrypted and will not be linked with other data.
- You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible.
- In addition, you may prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) by Google as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at this link.
- In addition, a cookie already set by Google Analytics can be deleted at any time via the Internet browser or other software programs.
- Further information and Google’s applicable privacy regulations can be found here and here. And this link provides a further explanation of Google Analytics.
- Our website also uses Google Analytics performance reports relating to demographics and interests and reports on Google Display Network impressions. You can disable Google Analytics for display advertising and customize the ads on the Google Display Network by visiting the ad settings at this link.
- Our website employs components provided by Twitter. Twitter is a service of Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA.
- Each time you visit our website, which has such a component, this component causes the browser you are using to download a corresponding representation of the component of Twitter. Through this process, Twitter is informed about which specific page of our website is currently being visited.
- You can change your privacy settings on Twitter in the Account Settings at this link.
How “Invisible Captcha” Works:
- Invisible Captcha, or reCAPTCHA, requires end-users to click a button that says “I’m not a robot” and Google can determine whether to prompt the user with additional questions (i.e. select pictures that best describe X) to verify if that person is in fact not a robot.
- ReCAPTCHA collects personal information from users to make this determination of whether they’re human and not a bot.
So, what personal information does the reCAPTCHA collect?
- First, the reCAPTCHA algorithm will check to see if there’s a Google cookie placed on the computer being used.
- Then, an additional reCAPTCHA-specific cookie will be added to the user’s browser, and a complete snapshot of the user’s browser window at that moment in time will be captured, pixel by pixel.
Some of the browser and user information collected at this time includes:
- All cookies placed by Google over the last 6 months
- How many mouse clicks you’ve made on that screen (or touches if on a touch device)
- The date
- The language your browser is set to
- Any plug-ins you have installed on the browser
Broadway Sports utilizes Google’s reCAPTCHA version 3, which uses advanced risk analysis techniques to tell humans and bots apart and helps us detect abusive traffic on our site. ReCAPTCHA v3 doesn’t rely on users clicking checkboxes or pictures. Version 3 collects and analyzes the interactions a user has with a site to create a score. The final score indicates whether the activity is suspicious. This version is meant to decrease “user friction” by doing away with questions and creating a seamless user experience.
reCAPTCHA Terms of Service
- You acknowledge and understand that the reCAPTCHA API works by collecting hardware and software information, such as device and application data, and sending these data to Google for analysis. The information collected in connection with your use of the service will be used for improving reCAPTCHA and for general security purposes. It will not be used for personalized advertising by Google. Pursuant to Section 3(d) of the Google APIs Terms of Service, you agree that if you use the APIs that it is your responsibility to provide any necessary notices or consents for the collection and sharing of this data with Google. For users in the European Union, you and your API Client(s) must comply with the EU User Consent Policy.
- This website uses the services of Stripe, operated by Stripe, Inc., 510 Townsend Street, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA, to process and manage payments.
Third Party Advertising
California Privacy Disclosures
- California law requires us to provide a description of how to activate your Do Not Track browser preferences and to disclose how our website responds to Do Not Track signals from web browsers.
Do Not Track Signals
- Currently, various browsers, including Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safar, offer a Do Not Track (DNT) option that uses technology called a DNT header, which sends a signal to websites visited by the user’s browser about the user’s DNT preference. Typically, you can set your browser’s DNT options in the browser preferences menu.
- Please note that our site does not support “Do Not Track” browser settings and we do not have the framework to respond to signals or other mechanisms from you regarding the collection of your personal or non-personally identifiable information. We cannot control how our third party providers and advertisers will respond to Do Not Track signals.
How long we retain your data
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve your comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile until their free or paid membership еndѕ or іѕ tеrmіnаtеd, either by the user or by us, under the Terms of Service.
What rights you have over your data
Broadway Sports wants you to be fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – If you have an account on this site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us.
- The right to rectification – If you have an account on this site, you can correct any information you believe is inaccurate or request that we correct any information on your behalf.
- The right to erasure – You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email, email@example.com.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data and to safely and securely store all user information.
- Some information that you enter on the Broadway Sports website may be transmitted securely via SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), using an encrypted server to protect the information.
- We provide access to your personally identifiable information only to a minimum number of our employees who need to know that information in order to provide service to our customers or develop and improve our services.
- Our website uses programs to monitor network traffic and to identify and block brute force attacks and to prevent other unauthorized attempts to access the server or database, upload, download or edit information, and other malicious activity.
Compliance with GDPR-EU
Please understand that email is not a secure form of communication. For your own security, please do not send any private information, such as credit card or banking information or other personal data, to us via email. If you choose to send us private information via email, you do so understanding the risks of a possible security breach.
Terms of Service
- Site Registration
- Paid Membership
- Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Restrictions Relating to Site Content
- Code of Conduct
Site Registration and User Responsibility
You will also need to create a username and password during registration. We reserve the right to reject or terminate the use of any username that we deem offensive or inappropriate, at our sole discretion. We additionally reserve the right to terminate the use of any username or account or to deny access to all or any part of the website to any user who violates these Terms of Service or who, at our sole discretion, interferes with the ability of others to enjoy our website or infringes the rights of others.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are responsible for all activities (whether by you or by others) that occur under your password or account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. It is your responsibility to log out of your account at the end of each session to prevent any unauthorized user from gaining access to your account. By creating an account, you agree not to hold us or any member of Broadway Sports Media, LLC, liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your password and/or account information.
A portion of the content offered by Broadway Sports, to be henceforth referred to as “Premium Content,” is restricted to users with a paid membership.
To activate a paid membership, you must register for a user account and provide us with one or more payment methods. A “Payment Method” means any current, valid, accepted method of payment, as may be updated from time to time and which may include payment through your account with a third party. Your subscription will continue and automatically renew until terminated. You must cancel your membership before it renews in order to avoid account charges for the next billing cycle. Account charges are fully earned upon payment and there are no refunds or credits for partially used months or years, as applicable. If any fee is not paid in a timely manner, or Broadway Sports is unable to process your transaction using the credit card information provided, Broadway Sports reserves the right to revoke access to your Broadway Sports paid account.
If your credit card reaches its expiration date, your continued use of Broadway Sports constitutes your authorization for us to continue billing that credit card and you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. It is your responsibility to keep your contact information and payment information current and updated.
You can find specific details regarding your subscription to Broadway Sports and payment history by visiting the “Account Settings” page and logging in to your account.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
You can cancel your subscription to Broadway Sports at any time, and you will continue to have access to Premium Content for the remainder of your applicable billing cycle. To cancel your subscription, visit the Account Settings and follow the instructions for cancellation. If you cancel your paid subscription, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period. You can continue to access Premium Content until the end of your current billing period.
You may cancel your Broadway Sports account at any time – however, there are no refunds for cancellation. Payments are nonrefundable and there are no refunds or credits for partially used billing periods. In the event that Broadway Sports suspends or terminates your account for violating our Terms of Service, you understand and agree that you shall receive no refund or exchange for any unused time on a subscription or any content or data associated with your account. At any time, and for any reason, we may provide a refund or discount to some or all of our subscribers. The amount and form of such refunds and the decision to provide them are at our sole and absolute discretion and does not obligate us to provide such refunds in the future under any circumstance.
To view Premium Content, you must register for a paid membership by providing a Payment Method. You remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. If a payment is not successfully settled due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not cancel your account, we may suspend your access to Premium Content until we have successfully charged a valid Payment Method.
Broadway Sports reserves the right to adjust pricing for our paid membership or any components thereof in any manner and at any time, as we may determine in our sole and absolute discretion.
Your subscription to Broadway Sports may begin with a free trial. The duration of the free trial period of your subscription will be specified during registration and is intended to allow new and first-time subscribers to try our Premium Content. Trials require at least one valid Payment Method associated with your account. Free trial eligibility is determined by Broadway Sports at its sole discretion and we may limit eligibility or duration to prevent free trial abuse. We reserve the right to revoke the free trial and put your account on hold in the event that we determine that you are not eligible. Repeated attempts to access the Site with a free trial by the same user may result in a warning or a permanent ban at the sole discretion of Broadway Sports. For combinations with other offers, restrictions may apply. A temporary authorization may be placed on the credit card to assess its validity. This authorization will be removed after 24-48 hours, but may vary by bank.
At the conclusion of the free trial period as stated during registration, we will charge the subscription fee for your next billing cycle to your Payment Method unless you cancel your subscription prior to the end of the free trial period. Your subscription will automatically renew at the conclusion of the subsequent billing cycles until cancelled. To view the applicable subscription price and end date of your free trial period, visit the Account Settings page. Once a charge is made, your account will be treated as an active subscription (see Cancellation and Refund Policy above).
Broadway Sports may offer discounted promotions and subscriptions from time to time. Unless otherwise noted, the promotional price is available for the first year and for first-time subscribers only, after which regular pricing for the applicable plan will apply. We reserve the right to withdraw or deactivate any promotion for any reason at any time.
Broadway Sports offers subscription plans in USD. The currency of a subscription cannot be changed for any reason.
Restrictions Relating to Site Content
This website is provided to you solely for your personal noncommercial use. You may not use all or any part of the Site or the materials available on the Site in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or that has not been authorized by us. More specifically, unless explicitly authorized in these Terms of Service or by the owner of the materials, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by electronic means) any material from the Site. You may, however, from time to time, download and/or print one copy of individual pages of the Site for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. For information about requesting permission to reproduce or distribute materials from the Site, please contact us.
When you submit or post any material to the Site, whether as a comment, forum post or reply, or other, you grant to us and anyone we authorize a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, transmit, sell, exploit, create derivative works from, distribute, and/or publicly perform or display such material, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium, for any purpose that we choose. The foregoing grant includes the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such posting or submission, including, but not limited to, rights under copyright, trademark or patent laws that exist in any relevant jurisdiction. Also, in connection with the exercise of these rights, you grant to us and anyone we authorize the right to identify you as the author of any of your postings or submissions by name or display name, as we deem appropriate. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Site, including content submitted by you, may involve transmissions over various networks, and may involve changes to the content to conform and adapt it to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. You will not receive any compensation of any kind for the use of any materials submitted by you.
You are free to establish any hypertext link to this Site so long as the link does not state or imply any sponsorship of your own website, product, brand or service by us or by our Site. However, you may not, without our prior written permission, frame or inline link any of the Premium Content of our Site, or incorporate into another website or other service any of our Premium Content.
Code of Conduct
By using this Site, you agree to follow the Community Guidelines and conduct yourself appropriately in all Site forums and comments, and in accordance with the Terms of Service as outlined in this document.
Further, you agree not to abuse the Free Trial system by signing up for no more than one free trial per user.
Content on this site that is restricted to users with a paid membership is considered “Premium Content,” and is not accessible to any users without a paid membership. You agree not to participate in any unauthorized sharing, recording (including screenshotting or screen-capturing), redistribution, or other dissemination of content from this site to any non-approved users, especially in regards to the unauthorized sharing of Premium Content.
Any user found to be violating any of these terms in any form shall be subject to immediate account termination and potential permanent ban from the website, at the sole discretion of Broadway Sports.
At our sole discretion, we may suspend or terminate account or use of the Site in whole or in part and remove and discard any materials that you submit to the Site, at any time, for any reason, without notice. We will not be liable to you or any third-party for any suspension or termination of your account or use of the Site, or any removal of any materials that you have submitted to the Site. In the event that we suspend or terminate your access to and/or use of the Site, you will continue to be bound by the Terms of Service that were in effect as of the date of your suspension or termination.
This Site includes features that allow users to interact with each other and with us on the Site. These features allow users to post content and materials for display on the Site. This Site also may include other features that allow users to communicate with third parties. By accessing and using any such features, you agree to follow our Community Guidelines. You also represent and agree that any material you post or submit will not violate the rights of or cause injury to any person or entity. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless us, our affiliates, and each of our and their respective directors, officers, managers, employees, agents, representatives and licensors, from and against any liability of any nature related to any content or materials displayed on or submitted via the Site by you or by others using your username and password.
We are not responsible for the speech, content, messages, information or files that you or others may transmit, post or otherwise provide on or through our Site. You are responsible for all material that is posted or sent by your username and email address, whether by you or others.
While our Site Moderators will do their best to ensure that the Community Guidelines are upheld in all comment sections and forums, you agree that we have no obligation to monitor any forums, comments or other areas of the Site through which users can supply information or material. However, we reserve the right at all times, in our sole discretion, to moderate content submitted by users and to edit, move, delete, and/or refuse to accept any content that in our judgment violates these Terms of Service or is otherwise offensive, unacceptable or inappropriate, whether for legal or any other reasons.
You acknowledge and agree that we may preserve content and materials submitted by you, and may also disclose such content and materials if required to do so by law or if, in our business judgment, such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, enforce these Terms of Service, respond to claims that any content or materials submitted by you violate the rights of third parties, or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of our Site, us, our affiliates, our officers, directors, employees, representatives, our licensors, other users, and/or the public.
This Site and all the content and materials available on the Site are the property of us and/or our affiliates or licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws, with the exception of NFL owned footage, which is used specifically for description and illustration purposes. The National Football League, its teams and its affiliate broadcasting companies retain all copyright and license to their materials. This Site is in no way affiliated with, endorsed or sponsored by the National Football League, National Hockey League, or Major League Soccer, or any team belonging to one of those leagues.
All teams and players mentioned are registered trademarks of the NFL, NHL, MLS and their respective teams. The use of any team names, words, trademarks, logos, videos or photos have been used for descriptive purposes only. The content and information from other sites is the property of their respective owners. Player and team photos used with permission from USA TODAY Sports Images.
If you are a copyright owner who believes your copyrighted material has been reproduced, posted or distributed via the Site in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us immediately to inform us at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org. In your written notice, please be sure to include the following: (1) a detailed description of all copyrighted work that is allegedly being infringed upon; (2) where the allegedly infringing material is located on the Site; (3) your contact information, including email address; (4) a statement by you indicating that you have a good-faith belief that the allegedly infringing use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (5) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, affirming that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and (6) an electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or someone authorized on the owner’s behalf to assert infringement of copyright and to submit the statement.
The information, products and services offered on or through this Site and any third-party sites are provided to you “as is”, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. To the fullest extent provided by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties including (but not limited to) implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We do not warrant that the site or any of its functions will be fully uninterrupted or error-free. We do not warrant that defects will be corrected or that the Site and any part including the servers that make it available are or will remain free of viruses or other harmful components. Your use of this site constitutes your understanding of these warranties.
We do not warrant or represent the correctness, accuracy, timeliness or reliability of any materials on this site or any third-party affiliations.
You must provide and are solely responsible for all hardware and/or software necessary to access the Site. You assume the entire cost of and responsibility for any damage to, and all necessary maintenance, repair or correction of, that hardware and/or software.
You acknowledge that by using the Site, you may incur charges from your wireless carrier, internet service provider or other method of internet or data access, and that payment of any such charges will be your sole responsibility. You agree that your use of the Site will be in accordance with all requirements of your wireless carrier, internet service provider and other method of internet or data access. We do not control network access. Your use of these networks may not be secure and may expose your personal information sent over such networks.
Your interactions with companies, organizations and/or individuals found on or through our Site, including any purchases, transactions, or other dealings, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such companies, organizations and/or individuals. You agree that we will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. You also agree that, if there is a dispute between users of this Site, or between a user and any third party, we are under no obligation to become involved, and you agree to release us and our affiliates from any claims, demands and damages of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such dispute and/or our Site.
Limitation of Liability
You agree that neither us nor any of our affiliates shall be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential loss or damage resulting from the use or inability to use this Site, including all materials, services, products, or third-party affiliations available on the Site. Your use of this Site constitutes a specific acknowledgement of and agreement that we shall not be held liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user of the Site.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless us, our affiliates, and each of our and their respective directors, officers, managers, employees, agents, representatives and licensors, from and against any and all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, that arise out of your use of the Site, violation of these Terms of Service by you or any other person using your account, or your violation of any rights of another. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this section. In such event, you agree to provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
Contests and Giveaways
From time to time, we will hold contests and giveaway sweepstakes. These sweepstakes can be entered with no purchase necessary. No purchase will increase any entrant’s odds of winning. Sweepstakes start and end dates and entry requirements will be given with each specific sweepstakes. Prizes will be awarded as described in each specific sweepstakes.
Specific contest rules will be announced on our social media channels. Winners will be chosen at random and announced on our social media channels. We will make every reasonable attempt necessary to contact winners, but if after a period of one week we receive no response, we will notify the winner that the time to claim the prize has expired and a new random winner will be chosen. Prizes are given on an “as is” basis and winners are under no obligation to accept their prize, however it will be the obligation of the winner to respond to contact from us in order to ensure the prize is received. We will make all best efforts to deliver the prize to the winner but ultimately it will be the winner’s responsibility to follow up to ensure the prize is received as described.
We reserve the right to withdraw any entrant from any sweepstakes at any time at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to cancel or suspend any sweepstakes at any time at our sole discretion. While winners will be chosen at random, ultimately it is at our sole discretion who will receive the sweepstakes prizes.
We agree not to hold liable any social media companies, such as Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram, for any loss or damage that may arise from our conducting a sweepstakes via social media.
The views within the published articles on this website are those of the respective writer(s) and, while just as important, do not necessarily represent the views of the site as a whole.
Throughout our Site, we have provided links and advertisements to third party websites. These links does not constitute an endorsement or sponsorship of such third parties, their sites, or the information, products or services offered on or through those sites. In addition, we have no control over any information, products or services third parties may provide or link to through our Site.
This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between us and you with respect to the subject matter contained in this agreement and supersedes all previous and contemporaneous agreements, proposals and communications, written or oral. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use the products or services of a third party that are provided through the Site. In the event of any conflict between any such third-party terms and conditions and these Terms of Service, these Terms of Service will govern. This agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Tennessee, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
This agreement is personal to you and you may not assign it to anyone. If any provision of this agreement is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severable from this agreement and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. These Terms of Service are not intended to benefit any third party, and do not create any third party beneficiaries. Accordingly, these Terms of Service may only be invoked or enforced by you or us. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action that you may have arising out of or related to use of the Site or these Terms of Service must be filed by you within one year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.