Skip to content
3. Bucket thought a sports take was going to get him on the list.
2. Do you drink the water after you dunk the oreos?
1. Cancel Utah.
4. Shoutout to OldTakesExposed for the submission of a dear friend.
3. 200 yards passing, a TD, and an INT. Best rookie thinker of all time. Peyton Manning and Andrew Luck have nothing on McCorkle Jones.
2. Overrated, yes. Still good.
1. Maybe the most dominant pro athlete ever is not that great according to Yolo_Pinyato.
17. Let’s be better than complaining about rules that were enforced correctly.
16. I appreciate the self-submission here.
15. It’s a real shame this turned out to be totally incorrect.
14. Weird. I thought causing two interceptions and not knowing the plays usually meant you played like crap.
13. The offense put up more than 400 yards of offense.
12. People really think it would be so easy to upgrade from Tannehill.
11. Believe it or not, the Titans do in fact have a better chance at winning football games with A.J. on the field than they do with a bunch of practice squad receivers.
10. He played poorly in 2020, but I’m very thankful that Jon Robinson didn’t do what Charles and Tic suggested.
9. 37 career games for Jones, 49 turnovers. Absolutely not.
8. No, I don’t think A.J. is going to retire soon.
7. Best QB in franchise history and people want him gone ASAP.
6. A.J. becoming the best WR in franchise history is too much for Ryan.
5. Ok, I’ll put you on the list.
4. The NFL is actually scripted?
3. Does Thomas think AJB is Mr. Big Chest?
2. Amazing how wrong this tweet was.
1. We’ve heard enough.