16. Not confirmed whether or not Ryan Tannehill kicked his dog.
15. What if the players are actually too injured to play?
14. They shattered the over, Joe.
13. Time to move on from A.J., folks. He just isn’t tough.
12. Do not listen to this man for fantasy football advice.
11. 8-4, playoff bound, but abandon all hope.
10. I’m not surprised that the creators of DVOA believed this.
9. Just so we are clear, Chester Rogers turned the wrong way and Mac Jones missed a wide open Hunter Henry down the field. But narratives…
8. He’s figured out how to win 8 of them so far.
7. No thank you.
6. Did I love the sequence at the goal line? No. However, he figured out how to put together an offense without an RB1, RB2, RB3, WR1, WR2 and WR3 that created 355 yards of offense against the 4th best defense in terms of yardage allowed. Agreed though, he should stop calling the turnover plays. Really killing the team.
5. The Falcons have the 27th ranked scoring offense in the NFL. At 18 PPG. It turns out it does matter who is out there.
4. This is a galaxy brain take if I’ve ever seen one.
3. Jared doesn’t understand that the Cowboys 3rd and 4th receivers are actually NFL players. Compared to the Titans’ 3rd and 4th receivers. Not to mention a superior OL, and two healthy, very good running backs.
1. That’s very true. Dan Campbell got his players to go winless.