Skip to content
4. If you want to hear about Buck’s upbringing, click here.
3. Forgive Zach. He knows not what he says.
2. His tweets are a gift.
1. Imagine if a Power 5 school lost as badly as Cincy did in the semis.
5. Trying to prove something against the team that gave up on you is uncalled for?
4. Win by 14 is the same thing as losing by 31, right?
3. No King, but the Titans had a Foreman.
2. Send help.
11. It was a fun few weeks, but he turned back into the Evans we know on Sunday.
10. Cannot believe the Titans keep winning with this bum of a GM.
9. It’s widely known that this injury doesn’t impede future performance.
8. You’ve been put on record. Sad.
7. They aren’t good, but they beat Steve’s team pretty handily.
6. The Colts, with the “MVP”, “COTY”, and high DVOA are fighting for their playoff lives this coming Sunday in reality. In fantasy land, they’ve clinched the AFC South.
5. In fairness, the Titans are going to be the worst AFC #1 seed this year. They’ll also be the best.
4. So sensitive to react to someone insulting the team you root for.
3. DVOA is like “Whose Line Is It Anyway?” where everything is made up and the points don’t matter.
2. Dan Orlovsky says some really dumb things.
1. It’s very easy for bad running backs to be dominant.