We are back for one week only! If this is what free agency provided, I cannot wait for your opinions after the draft. Let’s get right to the takes.
16. This aged rather poorly.
15. Is this new math?
14. 9th and 7th in the league in YAC during his last two healthy seasons, but yeah, no YAC.
13. One time I was looking at buying Lamborghini’s (LEGAL ISSUES ASIDE) and decided that a Pontiac Aztek would be better.
12. People really didn’t want to wait more than a few days into free agency before freaking out.
11. The Titans made one signing and Spencer thought they were finished.
10. Losing an aging CB that was on essentially a one year deal = dismantled.
9. Huge mistake.
8. There are no words.
7. I’m sorry, but Derrick Henry is in no way as important to the Titans as Patrick Mahomes is to the Chiefs.
6. No, it couldn’t be.
5. So you want the Titans to sign Baker Mayfield, but you’re not impressed with Bobby Trees? Does having a lot of commercials make a football player?
4. When did the modern NFL start? Last I checked, the Titans were the #1 seed in 2021.
3. I can confirm that the Titans want to win. Poverty must have a different definition than the one I’m aware of.
2. He returns.
1. The offseason is too long.