Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. Normally this is where I’d start teeing off on your idiotic tweets, but for a second I want to take a second and express my thanks. Thank you for reading, thank you for sharing, thank you for your banter, thank you for getting pissed when you see your opinions on this list or for not caring at all, thank you for laughing or for being completely unamused, but reading anyway. Most of all, thank you for tweeting. I appreciate every single one of you and am grateful for all those I’ve been able to interact with.
Hopefully you are able to spend some time today and this weekend with family or loved ones. If not, I hope you’re able to get to a place where you are able to reflect on what you’re thankful for. Anyway, God bless all of you and I hope you have a terrific holiday weekend.
Now for what you’re here for.
4. Should South Carolina be ahead of Tennessee now?
3. Emmanuel Acho is one of the worst take artists of our generation.
2. I cannot fathom getting so bent out of shape about a t-shirt.
1.If losing by 4 scores is what you meant, then sure!
2c. Pray for Adam this Thanksgiving as apparently his family does not know how to cook.
2b. Again, pray for Adam this Thanksgiving as his family does not know how to cook.
2a. Add Mike to your prayer list.
1. Brandon Staley needs an exorcism at minimum.
4. Try not to hate anything as much as Kyle hates Derrick Henry.
3. Uhhhhh. A million dollars isn’t rich?
2. Regardless of how much he makes, he gets free Uber as an NFL employee.
1. Still not sure what Kyle is going on about here. Not sure I want to.
Author: Robert GreenlawBorn and raised west of the Mighty Mississippi, a 2nd-grade project on the state of Tennessee introduced Robert to Steve McNair and Eddie George, turning him into a Titans fan for life. Robert was best known for being the Music City Miracles "links guy" for the better part of a decade. He loves all things sports and can be found on The Flex fantasy football podcast, part of Broadway Sports Media.