It’s the end of the season, so let’s take a look at the worst takes this past year. However, there were a few takes this week that need to be shamed, so let’s check those out before we get to the worst of the worst.
Jeff Garcia is a moron.
Fun Fact, Pujols did not get traded to the Angels.
Did you know a football game is more than just a couple drives?
The Chiefs must not have an above average QB or a coordinator with common sense.
If you do not like Ryan Tannehill, I can assure you that Jimmy G. is not the answer.
Here we go, the worst takes of the year. Some people beat the deadline and jumped straight to the top of the appalling take line just this week!
I don’t know if unpopular is the word.
I’m not sure this is the worst tweet of the year, but the ridiculousness makes me laugh every time I read it.
When Chad Forbes tweets, it’s best to ignore.
Let’s wait to judge Radunz until after he’s played more than one game. Especially when he’s Nick Bosa’s kryptonite.
Is there some sort of cost involved in winning games that I didn’t know about?
Remember when Mike rooted for the correct thing and Titans Truths was not truthful.
Colts won the division, just like Blake predicted, right?
Let’s not do this.
Stillman? Best? What?
The Mason Kinsey hype is out of control and completely unwarranted.
I guess people wanted Josh Reynolds to not play a snap.
One of the dumbest things I’ve ever seen.
Ah yes. Sports are the worst.
I refuse to believe he has seen more than these four movies.
I loved when KFC invented hot chicken.
The fight club conspiracy was a simpler time on Twitter.
The Top 10 from this season
10. Ryan Tannehill is not the longterm answer at QB for the Titans. You know who definitely isn’t? Baker Mayfield.
9. Isaiah Wilson was a better pick than Corey Davis. You heard it from Stillman first.
8. Not in a million years.
7. This is one of the worst accounts on the internet. I recommend blocking him.
6. The likely back to back MVP is not elite?
5. The Jags are playing 4D chess while the Titans are playing checkers.
4. You have to tear it all down for starters. That’s just reality.
3. I become filled with rage every time I see Easton suggesting this is ok.
2. This was a pretty recent take, but it’s still rancid.
1. The haters are absolutely sick right about now.
Congratulations, @InIt4TheKicks! Your prize is this wonderful NFT: