On this week’s Coaches Corner, we discuss how the Titans battled it out against the Vikings last Sunday and look ahead to the Steelers upcoming visit (whenever that game is played).
Most of the episode is spent on NFL practices and what the Titans might miss out on with the building lockout in effect until Saturday (maybe?). 3-0 is a great start, but now the Titans face more adversity as they look to improve on that record, and on the field.
- Staying positive about COVID
- Discussing normal practice weeks vs COVID practice weeks
- Review of the Vikings game
- Offense starting to roll
- Defense strengths and weaknesses
- Jeffery Simmons is a monster
Subscribe to the Podcast: