- This topic has 12 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Edward Barze.
- July 6, 2020 at 10:18 pm #1689broadwaysportsmediaParticipant
Welcome to the Thunderdome…
Okay not really, but hello, and welcome to the Broadway Sports forums! We’re glad you’ve registered as a member of the site, and part of your membership allows you access to the Broadway forum community.
On this particular thread, feel free to:
- Ask questions you may have about the site, one of our nerds will respond shortly
- Post topics like Fan Posts, polls, and even your own mock drafts
- Engage with other fans, but warning: this is not guaranteed to be a Troll Free Zone, that’s for people on “The List”
While we can’t prevent trolls, we can prevent misconduct. In the General Forum, be sure to keep all content within our Community Guidelines.
So, post away, and let’s build the best Nashville Sports Community right here at Broadway Sports.
- July 20, 2020 at 6:46 am #2790Josh TaylorParticipant
Let’s get it
- July 21, 2020 at 9:54 pm #2879Wes WisleyModerator
Welcome Josh! Make yourself at home! ??
- July 20, 2020 at 9:54 pm #2832BizaroParticipant
Oh, I’m on “The List.” You better believe that!
- July 21, 2020 at 9:53 pm #2878Wes WisleyModerator
Happy you are with us Bizarro!
- July 21, 2020 at 6:22 pm #2857Joshua RandolphParticipant
I’ll start! Do y’all think we’re going to have a full NFL season this year?
Personally I think it’ll be shortened thanks to some careless players breaking out of the bubble.
- July 21, 2020 at 9:24 pm #2873Zach LyonsModerator
You know, I would’ve said I don’t think they’ll be careless cause they’ve been preaching about “health” and “family”, and then today 90 something positive tests came out? its a small % compared to the actual number of players that will be tested, which is roughly 2500 or so, but still an alarmingly high number.
- July 21, 2020 at 9:43 pm #2876Wes WisleyModerator
Actually saw it was 59 on twitter. I’ll see if I can find that.
After previously listing on its website that 95 players leaguewide had a known positive COVID test, the NFLPA has updated its information: 59 players have had a known positive COVID test. pic.twitter.com/0hyXBaSUkV
— Field Yates (@FieldYates) July 22, 2020
- July 21, 2020 at 9:51 pm #2877Wes WisleyModerator
Sup Joshua! I just don’t know what is going to happen. It’s so frustrating that the NFL had more time than any other sport to figure out a better plan but here we are the week players are supposed to report to training camp & they still haven’t got everything figured out. It’s such a fluid, unique situation but fingers crossed we get some kind of enjoyable football.
- July 21, 2020 at 10:41 pm #2880Alexander BrownParticipant
I been following alot of content creators for quite some time now and it all started with mcm radio with jimmy morris and august west in like 2012 or 2013 and through titan fan twitter I was able to find all the other content creators like football and other podcast titans film room and so on …and as a southern California titans fan I thank you guys for my constant connection to the team and I am happy for everyone involved and look forward to your future work
- July 22, 2020 at 5:33 pm #2937Zach LyonsModerator
Awesome Alexander! Our very own Justin Graver is from California! Then we have Justin Melo up in America’s hat! So, we want to reach everyone we can, bringing them Grade A content!
- July 25, 2020 at 10:56 am #3231Trent BolesParticipant
- September 8, 2020 at 10:22 pm #6761Edward BarzeParticipant
Titan up from Birmingham! Loving the site. It’s perfect for bringing a community of titans fans together.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.